What can I do to stop a rash from itching due to gorilla glue getting on my skin. I have tried an anti itch cream, a&d cream, and also just plain white lotion. Nothing seems to be helping. The rash looks like small bumps on my skin. But is very itchy and

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Vinegar compresses

Try using cool compresses with vinegar. Add one two tablespoons to a basin of water, leave the compress on for twenty to thirty minutes.
Vinegar acts as an astringent and is very soothing.

In brief: Vinegar compresses

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: This

This is probably an irritant or contact dermatitis from the glue/adhesive.
It might be a good idea to try a otc Hydrocortisone cream twice daily. If that doesn't work, i would seek the help of a dermatologist. I hope that helps.

In brief: This