Health insurance in fairbanks, ak dear doctors: my husband and i just moved to fairbanks, ak from ca. It turns out my health insurance (blue shield) from work doesn't have coverage outside of ca unless i go with ppo. I don't think it's affordable for me

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Fertility Medicine

In brief: The

The easiest way to do this is to call the physician you would like to see there (do it backwards, find a good doctor then get the insurance) and ask them about the plans they accept and then do the research which one of those would be best and most economical for you.
This is probably a good universal rule to follow. There are so many insurances and within each one so many plans that its easier to get help from the doctor you would like to see and the hospital they trust most.

In brief: The

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. Adam Smith