What should my grandmother do to lower her blood pressure? My grandmother has high blood pressure. She currently takes the following medications for it: -losartan potassium 100mg once a day -coreg cr 40mg and 20mg (60mg total) once a day -clonidine

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: By

By the date of this post almost a week has passed.
I will assume that your grandmother has seen or spoken with her doctor. If not she must do so immediately. For the future, if her BP rises that high, along with having symptoms (in her case she had severe headache and nausea). This is reason to take her to the urgent care or at least give a call in to her doctor for instruction. It sounds like your grandmother needs a change in her treatment plan in order to lower her bp. All the best.

In brief: By

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vicken Poochikian