I have had my period for 3 straight months. What do I do? I started taking Depo-Provera in january and ever since I've had my period every single day. Then my school nurse gave me the birth control pills to stop the bleeding and im on my second trimester

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: That

That is abnormal to have that much bleeding especially when you are on those medications.
As you have had your period for three straight months, please see a family practice or gynecology doctor to have an evaluation. You may need to get your blood level checked. They may need to adjust your medication. If you have pain, light-headedness, or fainting, then you would need to be seen as an emergency.

In brief: That

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy