I had sex and used a condom, i took Plan B the next day to be safe, then found the condom inside me. Could i be pregnant? I had sex on saturday took the Plan B on sunday and then found the condom on tuesday.

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Plan

Plan b is very effective to prevent pregnancy in the manner that you took it and that will affect the way you ovulate and have implantation.
So the sperm will play no role on this, the effect of the medication is on you. Therefore what happened to you will not change its effectiveness. Hope this helps.

In brief: Plan

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. Jane Van Dis