My breast have been sore and today the left breast was leaking white stuff so I pushed then it was light green color I don't have children I had three miscarriages in the last two years

If . If your discharge does not clear up after your next period, recommend that you be evaluated by your doctor. If it is really bothering you, you might wish to see your doctor sooner. Reasons for nipple discharge can include stimulation of the breast, pregnancy, medications, galactorrhea (secretion of milk or similar substance), an abscess or other breast infection, hormonal imbalances (like hypothyroidism), fibrocystic breasts (breasts are very fibrous), blocked mammary duct, breast cancer and intraductal papilloma (non cancerous mass), use of marijuana, anise and fennel. This is not an all inclusive list. I think that nipple discharge can be worrisome for a woman. But the cause can be very benign. Most often there is a cause other than cancer. Take care.