Is there any over-the-counter things I can do to help? I have been bleeding (menstrual) for 4 months previously. I was on provera to regulate my period. It corrected my cycle for one month, and now I'm back to continuously bleed for 2 months and going. I

It . It sounds like you would benefit from birth control pills. Bcp's are also used to regulate a woman's menstrual cycle. Most states have free family planning clinics. Find your local clinic and schedule an appointment. Bcp's should be free of charge. If you are having difficulty contact your local county hospital for help. Best of luck.