Can athletes feet spread to other parts of the body. Red rash all over body.

Dr. Reynald Ferraz

In brief: You

You could likely spread it to other parts of your body if you are not careful with washing your hands after manipulating the infected foot area.

In brief: You

Dr. Reynald Ferraz
Dr. Reynald Ferraz
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: Athlete's

Athlete's foot is caused by a fungus.
It is certainly possible for it to spread from between the toes to the top or bottom of foot, hands, and even the body. This is not common but can occur. A dermatologist can perform a skin scraping to confirm the diagnosis. Read more about ringworm at the link below. I hope that helps.

In brief: Athlete's

Athlete's foot is caused by a fungus.
Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine