Is radiation therapy possible for bile duct cancer?

Yes. Surgery is the first and most important treatment. Often radiation and chemo will be needed because these cancer can recur easily.
Possible. Bile duct cancer is usually aggressive. Often times it is diagnosed at late stage. In selected cases, liver transplantation can be as option in specialized transplant center. Radiation is considered as adjunctive (additional) treatment. Chemotherapy is offered at late stage. However, overall prognosis of bile duct cancer is poor.
Yes, but... It is not the mainstay therapy. Surgery is. Readiation is only adjunctive but not curative, as surgery can be.
Maybe. The treatment for bile duct cancer is surgery. It is sometimes supplemented with radiation and chemotherapy.