Can pap smear doctors REM ove objects from your vagina when i was 15 i was expermenting with a object and got stuck in my vagina,

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If you were experimenting with a foreign object and now you believe it is inside of your vagina, and you are unable to retrieve it, then you need to see your family doctor or gynecologist right away.
I am not sure if this happened a while ago or recently. Regardless, you should see your doctor. He or she will put a speculum inside your vagina and will be able to see any foreign bodies that could possibly be there. If this in fact happened a while ago and you do not have any signs of infection (fever, heavy discharge with odor, pelvic pain etc.) then there is likely nothing there. Best of luck.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson