The opening of my vagina is cramping and I have stabbing ains in my uterus i woke up to blood in my bed, i think i passed a blood clot and its not time for my period

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Is

Is there a chance that you may be pregnant? If so then you need to see your doctor and/or take a pregnancy test to confirm. If a normal period started then you may just be having early menstruation or like i stated, miscarrying if this is a possibility.
It is very difficult to say without a complete evaluation. Please see your doctor. Best of luck.

In brief: Is

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy