I had a sexual encounter w/ no penentration&now the opening around my vagina is white & puffy the rest is red, swollen, painful while he was fingering me he used the lube that I have been using for a couple months. I have been sore after but I have never

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Based

Based on your history and information in your post, it does sound like you are dealing with an allergic reaction of some kind.
Try some over the counter Benadryl (diphenhydramine) for relief. You can even try cool compresses to the outer vagina. Avoid using the same lubrication, and any new soaps or vaginal creams or sprays that you have used recently. If your partner will be using his finger, make sure he washes his hands before touching your vagina. If the above does not work, see your doctor for an evaluation. Take care.

In brief: Based

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis