Can you take provera (medroxyprogesterone) and sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim with naproxen im having abnormal periods and also think I have a yeast infection will the medicine cure that as well

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: There

There is no interaction as far as I am aware between the above medications listed.
The antibiotic(sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim also known as bactrim) will only worse a yeast infection. Why are you on it? If you have had a yeast infection before and know the signs/symptoms you should go ahead and treat with an over the counter yeast infection medication. If you are unsure please visit your doctor.

In brief: There

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vikram Patel