Please help me with my breathing issue. Hi, I have been suffering for the past 4 months with trouble breathing all day long with a few other symptoms. This all started with feeling like i can't get a full breath and tenderness behind the sternum like i pu

Dr. Marvin Den

In brief: Need

Need to see a pulmonary person again.
Would rule out other issues including cardiac before saying it is your nerves.

In brief: Need

Need to see a pulmonary person again.
Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Are

Are you in college, corey four of my children through college, and, I am reminded of the complaints they had when they were stressed out with demands of college education and coping.
As you have been seen by many specialists, it is unlikely that they missed any serious condition. I would suggest the possibility of anxiety. You need to contact your physician for further management. Powlin v. Manuel md, mba, ms(psychology).

In brief: Are

Dr. Powlin Manuel
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Dr. Joel Selter
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma

In brief: While

While it sounds like you have had a solid workup so far, have you tried meds for gerd and if so has that helped you regarding this condition? Also, I have seen patients complaining of difficulty breathing that is related to their nasal congestion- the patients become more aware of their breathing when their nose is clogged.
If this is not the problem then a repeat visit to the pumonary doc is worthwhile.

In brief: While

Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Jonathan Jassey