Dealing with increasing levels of sociopathy I have always had a moderate level of sociopathy. It was apparant, at leas tto me, since age 5 that i was missing something others had. At 5 and 6, both my mother and grandmother, who never talked, at diffeent

In brief: I

I recommend that before you call yourself a sociopath, that you get evaluated by a psychologist or a psychiatrist.
Just because someone calls you a monster when you are a child doesn't mean your are one. Young boys can be a real handful and can be very mischievous, it doesn't mean they are bad. If you have developed rules and an honor code to live by, that doesn't sound like one who totally flaunts rules. You seem to have a pretty negative opinion of yourself. Normally, you would not be admitted for long term psychiatric care for this reasom. I would like to suggest that you get a comprehensive psychological evaluation by either a psychologist or a psychiatrist in your area. This can be done as an outpatient. After an assessment is made, the doctor can provide you with education and present you with different options for help. Please don't sell yourself short.

In brief: I

In brief: What

What makes you think that you have " sociopathy" ? Behaviors that violate the laws of the society just fall into the category of "antisocial conduct" but not " sociopathy".
Some of the labels are vague and ill defined and at this point let us avoid any labels for your behavior. You may consider getting evaluated by a psychiatrist and recieve appropriate treatment. You feel victimized and this needs further exploration. Your condition is not an indication for hospitalization at this time.

In brief: What

Dr. Raveendra Suryadevara
Dr. Raveendra Suryadevara
Dr. Vicken Poochikian