Hello. This is about my chest pains. Please answer quickly. I'm scared. I just came back from getting allergy shots. I've never had any problem with them before. Today, though, they really hurt going in and now im having chest pains, shortness of breath,

You . You may be having a reaction to the shot. Did you call your doctor? Do you have an epi-pen to use? Would potentially go to the er if this recurs.
Hello, . Hello, i don't know how log ago you had your allergy shot. I believe you are having a possible allergic reaction. Please go to the emergency room. If if becomes hard to breath or you have swelling of your tongue please call 911.
I . I would suggest that you go the nearest emergency room. This could be an acute allergic reaction, which is not rare. Powlin v. Manuel md, mba, ms.