Hello. This is about my chest pains. Please answer quickly. Im scared. I just came back from getting allergy shots. I've never had any problem with them before. Today, though, they really hurt going in and now im having chest pains, shortness of breath,

Dr. Marvin Den

In brief: You

You may be having a reaction to the shot.
Did you call your doctor? Do you have an epi-pen to use? Would potentially go to the er if this recurs.

In brief: You

Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Marvin Den

In brief: Hello,

Hello, i don't know how log ago you had your allergy shot.
I believe you are having a possible allergic reaction. Please go to the emergency room. If if becomes hard to breath or you have swelling of your tongue please call 911.

In brief: Hello,

Dr. Powlin Manuel
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: I

I would suggest that you go the nearest emergency room. This could be an acute allergic reaction, which is not rare.
Powlin v. Manuel md, mba, ms.

In brief: I

Powlin v. Manuel md, mba, ms.
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine