Mole removal is there any over-the-counter product on the market that can remove a mole?

Dr. Wolfram Samlowski
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Not

Not safely it would be best to have it surgically removed and sent to a pathologist would hate to miss the small chance that it is not benign, but is a developing melanoma.

In brief: Not

Dr. Wolfram Samlowski
Dr. Wolfram Samlowski
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: I

I agree. A mole that is removed should be examined by a dermatopathologist to assure that it is benign.
A mole can be safely and fairly easily removed by a dermatologist with good cosmetic results in most cases. Read more about the abcde's of moles (and suspicious moles) at the link below. I hope that helps.

In brief: I

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Lionel Handler
Dermatology

In brief: Any

Any mole that is removed should always be sent for path.

In brief: Any

Dr. Lionel Handler
Dr. Lionel Handler