I was put on three disserent anitibotics which I have finshed for a UTI the doctor said my WBC was over 2000 im still in lots of pain and what could this mean, im sick and tired all the time

In brief: How

How long have you had these symptoms? Is your urinalysis still positive? If your symptoms came on suddenly and your urinalysis is positive but your urine culture is negative it could be an atypical bacteria such as ones called mycoplasma or ureaplasma.
These need to be treated with either Doxycycline or Azithromycin for 2 weeks usually. If you are sexually active it is recommended your partner also be treated. If both your urinalysis and urine culture are negative then it may be that your bladder is just traumatized from the infection and needs a bit of time to recover. You may also have a condition called painful bladder syndrome which no one fully understands but there are thoughts that it may be related to certain allergies including foods. You can try talking to your md about taking Pyridium (phenazopyridine) which can help with the discomfort, or you can even try an anticholinergic medication which can help minimize bladder spasms and some even have some anesthetic properties for the bladder. Talk to your doctor about specifically testing for those bacteria i mentioned above and about the medications for the discomfort. I hope you feel better soon.

In brief: How

Dr. Nissrine Nakib
Dr. Nissrine Nakib
Dr. Steven Seres