I have been having heart palpitation in the evening should I be concerned? I have a pacemaker for bardycardia, Crohn's disease and high blood pressure. Taking atenolol for blood pressure.

If . If you have a pacemaker for bradycardia, and are on atenolol as well, palpitations should definitely be evaluated. It could be related to a slew of things, but is concerning given your history. You should see your cardiologist for the appropriate testing.
Do . Do not know if the sensation you are having is a fluttering feeling, pounding, skipping a beat, beating rapidly etc. You have high blood pressure and take a medication which can effect pulse rate, you also have a pacemaker which can effect your heart rate. If you are experiencing irregularities with your heart rhythm or beat, recommend that you see your physician to determine the cause. He or she will like evaluate to determine if the palpitations are fairly benign in nature or if there is a more worrisome cause.