Well I when to the ER two days ago and they told me I was pregnant but they didn't tell me how long I was in my pregnancy so im really scared ecause I don't now sicknesses in the morning nd my back hurts nd they didn't gives me a medicine for that can u h

Hello, . Hello, they may have done a pregnancy test that shows if you are pregnant or not but does not give specific levels of HCG (that could help to date the pregnancy). So, now you know you are pregnant. The next thing to do is to make an appointment with an obstetrician. The obstetrician will be able to help develop a time table for how far along you are in your pregnancy. Make sure to let your obstetrician know that you are experiencing morning sickness and some back aches, so that she or he can make appropriate recommendations. Please ensure that you take prenatal vitamins and that you avoid alcohol in the meantime.