Can it be pancreatitis I am having severe abdominal pain with nausea/vomiting, even fluids, and this has been going on for 5 days. I went to the ER as I have no pcp in the new city I live in, and they did lab work which came back "normal", therefore, they

I'd . I'd have more tests done for severe abdominal pain than lab work, the tests being mentioend above already.
I'm . I'm sorry you don't feel well. Your pain could certainly be due to pancreatitis, despite your "normal" laboratory values. The lab work we use to evaluate a patient for pancreatitis can be normal in either acute or chronic pancreatitis. (in other words, normal lab values don't necessarily rule out pancreatitis.) an abdominal ct can be helpful in questionable situations, as pancreatitis frequently causes swelling and other characteristic changes in and around the organ. If you're still having symptoms, return to the emergency room for re-evaluation. Persistent, severe abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting warrant a thorough investigation, whatever the underlying cause might be. Good luck!