What can I do? I am afraid, terrified of dentist and i know i need to go I am terrified of going to the dentist, even thinking about it i freak out. I know I have to go, but i wont because i know its going to hurt and im going to need teeth pulled and a b

Dr. Terry Lowitz
Dentistry

In brief: Sedation Dentistry

Most likely there is a dentist in your area that can sedate you.
You won't feel anything, and you won't remember anything.

In brief: Sedation Dentistry

Dr. Terry Lowitz
Dr. Terry Lowitz
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Get consult

Schedule an appointment w/ a dentist w/ a reputation for treating fearful patients.
Call your local dental society to get dentists names in your area. There are pre medications and nitrous oxide analgesia that can help you.

In brief: Get consult

Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Kenneth Grossman

In brief: Here

Here are a couple of ideas.
My dentist has the patient listen to an ipod with earphones. "brain massage" by kelly howell is played. I have used it and it has really reduced my anxiety levels remarkably. You could also see a medical acupuncturist prior to the dental appointment. A "koffman cocktail" or an auricular trauma protocol may be very helpful to reduce your predental jitters. Third, consider seeing a psychologist who specializes in reducing anxiety. You could inquire about whether your dentist would order you an anxiety medication to take before the procedure or if he or she used nitrous oxide. Good luck.

In brief: Here

Here are a couple of ideas.
Dr. William Forsythe