I'm going thro some stress, and dipression, causing by someone. Can I take someone to court if, what they do, causes me stress? I have bad back, had surgery need another one, and everytime I stress I get peralized (cant get out of bed for few hours to days).

I . I am not qualified to answer your question. I am a physician and not an attorney. You may please post this question in the legal section of avvo.
I . I believe that the crux of your question is if you can successfully sue someone you blame for your stress, and if you can get obtain a monetary settlement. I am a psychiatrist, but this is not within my scope of expertise, because it is a legal question. I suggest that you redirect this question to avvo's legal site, where lawyers are provided an opportunity to provide answers and information.