Belly making noise why does my belly be growing, or making noises. I don't be hungry I don't have to use the bathroom

What. What you are describing is also known as borborygmus, also known as stomach growling, rumbling, gurgling, or grumbling. These are sounds produced by the normal contraction of muscles in the stomach and intestines. After food is introduced into the stomach, it processed and digested by mechanical and acid breakdown into a semi-liquid chyme which passes through the pyloric sphincter into the small intestine. Once in the intestine, the liquid is further propelled through the small bowel, where enzymes from the pancreas and the intestinal lining mix through a process called peristalsis. During this process, nutrients are absorbed by the small intestine before the remnants pass into the large intestine. The movement of liquid and air within the intestine during peristalsis accounts for the noise. Peristalsis can be influenced by neural factors mediated by the vagus nerve, which increase activity with stimuli such as sight of food, smell, and taste (called the cephalic phase) and account for the rumbling associated with hunger. Sounds in the gastrointestinal tract can be more pronounced in situations where is excess gas in the intestine, which can occur when foods including milk and other dairy products are given to lactose intolerant people, when gluten (protein in wheat, barley, and rye) are given to people with celiac disease, and beans, legumes are eaten, which contain sugars that are not easily broken down. These sugars then pass into the large intestine, where bacteria also convert these to carbon dioxide, methane and other gases, which increase flatulence.