Cardiogram i was wondering how much it cost me for a doctor to check me my heart...They said that I have a sound in my heart i live in santa rosa ca

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I recommend you research low or no cost clinics in your area.
Typically there is a flat fee to see a doctor, which may or may not include an ekg (electrocardiogram). If you have a murmur ("sound in your heart") the examining doctor will be able to tell you if it innocent or if there is cause for concern, and appropriate tests will be ordered. If you are having chest pain or shortness of breath you need to go to the nearest urgent care or emergency room. A financial representative and/or social work will help get you qualified for medical or a low cost program. Good luck.

In brief: I

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology