Can i still be 4 months pregnant even though I have a 2 to 3 day menstrual tested negative on 2 pregnancy test i feel queasy often and tired and when im sitting still feel movement i thought it was gas but every time i get still i feel movement

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

The data you provided is not consistent with you being pregnant.
You ought to consult your doctor. If you are overweight, losing weight is imperative. Have a healthy diet, drink plenty of water, avoid alcohol and street drugs, exercise at least 150 minutes per week. Wish you good health.

In brief: Need to examine

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: First

First and foremost you need to be under a doctor's care.
If you have an OB you need to contact that doctor right away. If you were confirmed pregnant and now bleeding, your doctor needs to evaluate you. You will need an ultrasound to check for fetal heart tones and for dates (age of your fetus). Honestly with the little amount of information in your post this is my best recommendation. Good luck.

In brief: First

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham