Can i still be 4 months pregnant even though I have a 2 to 3 day menstrual tested negative on 2 pregnancy test i feel queasy often and tired and when im sitting still feel movement i thought it was gas but every time i get still i feel movement

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: First

First and foremost you need to be under a doctor's care.
If you have an OB you need to contact that doctor right away. If you were confirmed pregnant and now bleeding, your doctor needs to evaluate you. You will need an ultrasound to check for fetal heart tones and for dates (age of your fetus). Honestly with the little amount of information in your post this is my best recommendation. Good luck.

In brief: First

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Arnon Rubin