What are symptoms of bladder cancer? Lot of pain detected trace of blood in urine

Blood. Blood in the urine, whether visible or a trace on dipstick, is the most common way bladder tumors present. If you have blood in your urine you need to see a doctor and get it checked. Best wishes.
Before. Before I tell you possible symptoms, it is very important to let you know that the pain and blood you describe could be from an infection or conditions other than cancer. Possible symptoms of bladder cancer include blood in the urine, pain with urination, feeling the need to urinate more often, back pain, abdominal pain, loss of appetite and losing weight. If you have pain and bloody urine, you should see your doctor so that he or she can determine and treat the cause. Stay well.