Body pain and really bad sore troat I have already taken theraflu and agin for troat...

In brief: I

I cannot diagnose your problem. However if you have sore throat and generalized muscle and joint pain you may have the flu.
In this region, there is also streph throat going around. It sounds like you took theraflu and afrin. If you have a virus, you will need to ride out the storm. Plenty of fluids, rest, staying warm, tylenol (acetaminophen) or a similiar medication for discomfort. Things like theraflu and afrin can help symptomatically but they won't keep you from being ill. If sore throat is a dominant symptom, i would call your doctor's office to inquire about being tested for streph throat. If you have a high fever or if your symptoms are not resolving after a few days recommend that you contact your doctor. Hope you feel better soon.

In brief: I

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine