I need to get diagsnosed with adhd. I have no insurance and i need the medication to help this disorder, it's ruining my life I've tried herbal remedies. Anti depressants. Anxiety medication and calming sessions. I've also tried to stay moderately organiz

In brief: I

I don't know your age.
If you are young enough to be a student then the education system will often assist with evaluation for adhd or learning disorders. If you are adult, i would look into medical clinics in your area that have a sliding fee scale. There are even free clinics in some locations. Good luck.

In brief: I

I don't know your age.
Dr. Reynald Ferraz

In brief: I'm

I'm reading into the way you presented your question as you are someone who believes you have adhd (based on whatever source of info you've obtained it from) and you;ve been prescribed certain class of medications and non-medication intervention that isn't significantly helping.
You have the added stressor of not having insurance. A few friendly suggestions: - pool any personal liquid resource you have so you may get a psychological or psychiatric evaluation again. Basically what i mean is save the money and/or get assistance from other trusted persons to get yourself evaluated. - there are community mental health services in many locations across the usa who work with the uninsured and underinsured and diagnose, treat certain psychiatric conditions. - you may want to call psychiatrists in your area and ask for cash rates at a discount because there are doctors who will discount their services good luck.

In brief: I'm

Dr. Reynald Ferraz
Dr. Reynald Ferraz