Have i really not went through puberty at the age of 20 and with the following information? I am a 20 year old male and my penis is 2 inches long (non erect), my voice is not deep, my testicals have not dropped or look bigger from years ago, and I do not

Dr. Ronda Alexander
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Totally possible

If you haven't developed the characteristics of an adult male, eapecially when it comes to your genitals, it is possible that your testosterone never did its job.
You should consult with a hormone specialist (endocrinologist) for a good work up after talking to your primary doc.

In brief: Totally possible

Dr. Ronda Alexander
Dr. Ronda Alexander
Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: This

This certainly sounds like a situation that needs to be evaluated.
I would suggest that you see a doctor for some testing. It may be that you need some hormonal supplementation. Look in your area for someone who specializes in andrology.

In brief: This

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Cindy Juster