Am i pregnant? I don't really know ifi am i took two test and they both came out negative but i don't believe em my stomach is getting bigger I don't know if im just getting fat or what but I've had all the symtoms an i had unprocted sex when i was ovulat

In brief: I

I believe you are stating that you had unproducted sex and had your period about one and a half weeks later than expected.
You have taken two pregnancy tests and both were negative. On the face of things, from what you are describing you are likely not pregnant. It you had a normal period, that is usually a sign that you are not pregnant. However, some women do have some spotting of blood when pregnant at the time of implantation. So the first question is : did you have a fairly normal period despite the fact that it was late. The second question is related to when you took your pregnancy test. For most urine pregnancy tests, you would take them when you missed your period or possibly a week after your missed period. If you took the pregnancy tests before your period was due, the HCG that is measured by the test might not be high enough to trigger a positive result. Even if you took the pregnancy tests right when your period was due, if you did them one right after the other - i.e., no wait time inbetween, it may not have given the HCG enough time to rise between tests. I hope you are tracking. O.K., here is my next question- why is a 16 year old having sex? You are far too young for this. Second, if you do have sexual intercourse, why aren't you using protection? I imagine you are very worried right now, if you didn't have sex in the first place you wouldn't be feeling this way. I do not know why your kitten is attracted to your stomach. Possible pregnancy symptoms: lack of a period, breast tenderness and swelling, nausea, feeling tired, urinating more often, possible mild cramping, slight abdominal enlargement etc.

In brief: I

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham