Can I have a baby after having my tubes tied and burned i had my tubes tied and burned 8 yrs ago and I am feeling like i may be having a baby

In brief: More likely gas

Tubals rarely fail.
If your having odd feelings it is more likely related to variations in gas movement than a pregnancy. If concerned do a urine pregnancy test, but don't be surprised when its negative.

In brief: More likely gas

Tubals rarely fail.
Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Yes,

Yes, it's possible to get pregnant after the tubes are tied and burned.
It's not common, but neither is it rare. If you think you may be pregnant, your best bet is to take a home pregnancy test.

In brief: Yes,

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Yes,

Yes, that can certainly happen and the risk is increased with time, particularly if you had this done when you were very young.
A problem is that you would be at increased risk for an ectopic pregnancy (tubal pregnancy) which can be dangerous if the tube rupture from the pregnancy. So i recommend that you do have a pregnancy test done and if positive you seek help of an ob/gyn right away to do an ultrasound and confirm the location of the pregnancy. Hope this helps!

In brief: Yes,

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. Shontae Buffington