Wondering if I am pregnant I have had my tubes tied for 13 yrs. But had miscarriage 2 yrs. Ago. Now I am 2 weeks late on my period my family dr. To me take a home pregnancy test if i didn't start by tuesday or wednesday so i did and it read negitive and

Dr. Ew Moffitt

In brief: Obviously

Obviously when you had your tubes tied you should not have gotten pregnant again.
I am concerned that you were able to even detect a faint negative on your home pregnancy test. We can detect pregnancy hormone (HCG) when the home pregnancy test is negative but you can see a faint line in the test area. I would recommend reporting this to your doctor and asking for a serum quantitative HCG test to make sure you are not pregnant. The reason for this extra concern is that with a prior tubal ligation, a pregnancy can be a tubal pregnancy which can be very dangerous. You need to be absolutely sure you are not pregnant and only a serum blood test can do this for you.

In brief: Obviously

Dr. Ew Moffitt
Dr. Ew Moffitt
Dr. Jane Van Dis