Iq test hi I have a doubt regarding IQ tests, those on the internet, my problem is im not good in math, but im pretty good with biology history philosophy, chemistry when not to mathematical, and these internet IQ tests only have math questions, im good i

In brief: The

The intelligent quotient (iq) takes more into consideration than just mathematical ability.
I think you should doubt the reliability of an intelligence test that is only composed of mathematical questions.

In brief: The

Dr. Richard Bunt

In brief: Even

Even the "best" iq tests are somewhat controversial as to how much they really tell us, and moreover, what they don't tell us about certain intellectual strengths.
.. For example, the ability to correctly remember series of numbers. In certain tests, chimpanzees score much higher than humans! there are some pretty good iq tests out there, but in my opinion the best ones tend to probe into a person's potential memory capacity, logical thought processes, ability to manipulate spatial concepts and patterns within one's head, and innate reasoning abilities, rather than simply checking the quantity of acrued, stored data. Moreover, real iq tests tend to produce several scores, each of which focuses on a particular aspect of intelligence. Mathematical ability, or lack thereof, would only represent a single aspect of the overall iq. Any test producing only a single score would be sorely lacking in it's ability to truly characterize the iq of any given individual.

In brief: Even

Dr. Richard Bunt
Dr. Richard Bunt
Dr. Eric Weisman