How likely is it that I will survive lung cancer with just radiation and chemotherapy?

For stage I and II. For stage i and ii lung cancer, the standard of care is anatomic surgical resection. This potentiall can be done minimally invasively.
Need a lot more info. To properly address your question, we need to first distinguish whether one is diagnosed with non-small cell lung cancer versus small cell lung cancer. The next question is what is the stage of the disease. Stage IV non-small cell and extensive stage small cell lung cancer are not considered curable lung cancers. The goal of treatment in these cases is to shrink the tumors and control symptoms.
It is possible. Depends on the type of lung cancer. There are four types. It also depends on the stage of cancer. As the stage gets higher it is less likely or even impossible. Stage i for example is about 70 percent. Stage iiib is about 20 percent. Stage IV is not likely at all, though some long term reponders do exist.