I have terrible migraines that last hours and i twitch before i go to bed at night.Do you think I have simple partial seizures? I also get confused easily. I forget things easily.

In brief: While

While there is an association of migraines with seizures, the history is certainly not diagnostic.
A few questions would be in order: how long have you had migraines? Do your headaches come with nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light or sound? Are there any triggers? Is there a family history of headaches or seizures? Have you ever lost consciousness or suffered significant head trauma? I would suggest you see a neurologist to sort these things out and determine your best course of action. Good luck and well wishes.

In brief: While

Dr. Donald McCarren
Dr. Donald McCarren
Dr. Vikram Patel