I am having lots of acne on my chest. How do I clear it naturally? I am a teenager and I have tried everything. The more i try, the more it spreads.

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: I

I agree. There are several conditions that can appear similar to acne on the chest.
I would get an evaluation first, and then discuss options with your dermatologist . If moderate or severe, it is certainly important to get it controlled in order to prevent the possibility of scarring. Read more about acne on the link below. I hope that helps!

In brief: I

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Antonio Cruz
Dermatology

In brief: I

I think you would need to be more specific by what you mean by "naturally".
Dermatologists have several therapeutic options when it comes to acne. It would be best to be examined by a dermatologist to come up with a treatment regimen that can treat your acne given the type and location of the lesions you have. The goal would be to also prevent scarring, if in fact the diagnosis you have is truly acne vulgaris vs another inflammatory condition (ie psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, etc.).

In brief: I

Dr. Antonio Cruz
Dr. Antonio Cruz