Are you obligated to pay for a tooth being extracted, when the dentist left part of the tooth in your gums. The dentist i visited left a piece of jagged egde tooth in my gums and I have been suffering from headaches every since. What can I do about it?

In brief: There

There is no reason you should be suffering.
You should return to the dentist who extracted the tooth and have them determine if it is indeed a broken piece of tooth. A jagged edge in your gums could also be the edge of the tooth socket, which would need to be filed down for you to feel better. The dentist doesn't know you have this problem unless you tell them, and I am confident that they would want to help you.

In brief: There

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Terry Lowitz
Dentistry

In brief: Go Back

I would go back and see the dentist.
Although it could be a piece of tooth, it could also be a piece of bone that was loosened during the extraction. This is not uncommon, and can be easily removed in most cases.

In brief: Go Back

I would go back and see the dentist.
Dr. Terry Lowitz
Dr. Terry Lowitz
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dentistry - Endodontics

How ever go back and i'm sure he will remove the last part at no charge.

Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Eric Weisman