What are our rights? My wife went to the dentist, they told here she needed fillings and crowns, told her it was $1200 worth of work. She said go ahead do it. By the time they were done our bill was 4300. Plus the idiot dentist forgot to put in one of the

In brief: Wow,

Wow, this sounds very frustrating.
I suggest that you ask this same question on avvo's legal site. Lawyers write in to provide information to people's questions. It sounds like now you need legal advice about how best to proceed. Good luck.

In brief: Wow,

Wow, this sounds very frustrating.

In brief: As

As already advised, this is best answered in the legal forum. However, from a dental perspective, all treatment and associated fees should have been explained before treatment begins.
From time to time, changes in the treatment are necessary due to unforeseen circumstances. Those changes and the change in fee should also be discussed and agreed to (barring an emergency procedure). In new york, we are required to give the patient 30 days to find a new dentist if they are being dismissed from the practice. During that 30 day period we are required to keep the patient comfortable. Failure to do so can result in a charge of abandonment. Your state dental society should be able to advise you what that time frame is in texas.

In brief: As

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham