I had sex on the 4th. Today and yesterday I have been feeling nausous and having cramps could i be pregnant? I have been nausous feeling I have cramps at times and all together i don't feel goodd my temperature is 99.5

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You have a low grade temp, that combined with your symptoms may suggest an acute gastroenteritis (stomach flu).
Drink plenty of fluids, rest, and take tylenol (acetaminophen) for your fever. As far as pregnancy is concerned, if you did happen to conceive pn the 4th, you would not be having symptoms at this point, however if there is a possibility you got pregnant before the 4th, then you should take a pregnancy test. If your symptoms get worse or do not improve and your fever increases, see your doctor.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Marsha Davis