My girlfriend and I had sex on sun 2-5-12. I didn't cum inside her, she took a pregnancy test the following day she got a positive on the test just one day after we had intercourse.

Unless . Unless the pregnancy test was read incorrectly, or it is a false positive, then there could be an explanation. A pregnancy test should not come up positive 24 hours after sex. However, the woman may have become pregnant at a previous time. Even if you did not ejaculate inside of her, just the presence of pre-ejaculate could lead to pregnancy.