What could be the cause of my dizziness? For the last two weeks i've been very dizzy. As peculiar as this sounds, when i walk i feel as though my head is not keeping up with me! I do not have blood pressure issues and i had a complete physical/blood wor

Dr. John Szawaluk
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Hard to say

With limited info. See your doctor for a full evaluation.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. John Szawaluk
Dr. John Szawaluk
Dr. Sanober Butt
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: Dizziness

Dizziness is a symptom and the cause should be determined before starting palliative treatment.
You are above fifty , causes at your age may include but are not limited to , are irregular heart rhythm, heart disease, sudden decrease in blood pressure while standing and walking and reduced blood flow to brain, dysfunction in your brain balance system can also lead to dizziness. I strongly recommend a full cardiac/neurologic evaluation.

In brief: Dizziness

Dr. Sanober Butt
Dr. Sanober Butt
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine