Will dysport immediately smooth my wrinkles? I want a quick way to get rid of the deep creases above my eyebrows. I don't want surgery, and i don't want to wait for a cream to work. Will dysport work right away or do I have to wait a few days or weeks? .

Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: 3-5 days

Dysport typically takes effect in about 3-5 days.
Of the neuromodulators (botox, dysport, xeomin) this is the fastest result. If you want immediate results fillers will give you that, but they are not generally used as first line treatment for the forehead creases.

In brief: 3-5 days

Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Dysport

the effects can take 4-10 days to see.

In brief: Dysport

the effects can take 4-10 days to see.
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Tanveer Janjua
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Dysport is fast

Botox typically takes 5 days to work.
Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxin a) takes the same time. Dysport is the fastest and usually in 2 days you can start seeing the results. However, individual results can vary.

In brief: Dysport is fast

Botox typically takes 5 days to work.
Dr. Tanveer Janjua
Dr. Tanveer Janjua
Dr. Jeremy White
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Dysport takes time

Dysport, like other neurotoxins, takes at least 3 days before any relaxing effects are noted.
Sometimes it can take up to 2 weeks to see the final product. If you have wrinkles that are present without muscle activation, you might be a candidate for filler in the area, which takes effect immediately. Seek consultation with a plastic surgeon for more information.

In brief: Dysport takes time

Dr. Jeremy White
Dr. Jeremy White
Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Min

2-3 days to kick in.

In brief: Min

2-3 days to kick in.
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: We

We usually allow 3-7 days for the full effect of Dysport and Botox to be seen.
...

In brief: We

...
Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Dr. Michael Edwards
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Whether

Whether you have botox, Dysport or other neuromodulators, it takes around 3 days to 2 weeks to see the full result.
You should seek consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss what you are trying to obtain. They will be better able to counsel you on your options. Best of luck, dr edwards.

In brief: Whether

Dr. Michael Edwards
Dr. Michael Edwards