Is it common for doctors to use an epidural during a butt lift? How effective is an epidural for a butt lift procedure, and is this the preferred type of anesthesia for the treatment? Can I opt for another method, as I have a curved spine. From the delive

Yes it is common. The reason an epidural is offered with a "butt-lift" is that it can assist with post-operative pain control for a prolonged period of time. If you have had problems with placement in the past (curved spine) there are other techniques that can be used. Talk with your anesthesiologist about what technique is best for you.
Absolutely . Absolutely not. Nobody does this.
Many . Many different types of anesthesia are avaiable and perhaps this is being offered to you but it is not common in my area. We generally do this under general anesthesia.