Will cheek implants help my sagging cheek bones? I am reaching the seventy year mark and have noticed that my face is starting to look more sunken. I have always been proud of my appearance and this is disturbing me a lot. I have considered several differ

Cheek . Cheek implants are one way to address sagging cheeks. The mainly goal when addressing this type of problem is to improve the facial volume loss that has occurred in the area. Facial fat grafting, skin fillers, and midface lifting are other methods to improve the facial appearance. Visiting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon would allow for a more in depth discussion of your options.
Yes . Yes cheek implants will help correct bony loss associated with age... However, many of the affects of aging can be treated with other surgical (deep plane facelift) and non-surgical (filler injections) so be sure to get a full consult for your condition... The cost of the consult usually gets applied to any procedures you wind up having so it is definitely worth it... Hope this helps -bwc.