Is there a safe way to remove skin tags at home? I have a number of skin tags on my upper arms. Is there a safe and effective ointment or cream that I can use at home to dissolve them? .

I. I agree. There is an "art" to removing skin tags to avoid leaving a mark. The appropriate method depends on the size and location of the skin tag and is best performed by someone experienced in removal. A skin tag picture and a few of the treatment options are discussed at the link below. I hope that helps.
Unfortunately, . Unfortunately, skin tags are as they sound - part of your skin. They do not shed or come off on their own. There is no ointment or cream to remove skin tags. Skin tag removal, however, is a relatively simple and minimal discomfort procedure done at the cosmetic surgeon's office. Inquire with your local facial plastic surgeon (if on the face), dermatologist or plastic surgeon to find out costs and further details.