Itching red bumps I have pimple like red bumps all over my body and when i pop them they get hard and itch like crazy and even where there are no bumps i itch and the only time i don't itch is when I am in the shower or up to an hour after i take one

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You should see your doctor or dermatologist for allergy testing.
Also if this is something new consider any new lotions, detergents you are using. A new pet? New foods? You have to be a detective when it comes to finding possible allergens. Other causes are possible, but an allergy probably needs to be ruled out first. Please see your doctor soon for a complete evaluation, testing, and treatment. Best of luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson