How can I rupture my own appendix? I have tried tightening my seat belt really tight around my right side, and I am feeling slight pain in my stomach, I have also drunken a little bit of toilet bowl cleaner that had bleach in it. I really want to be in th

In brief: It

It is very important that you call 911 immediately.
Please give the 911 operator the same information you have just given us. I do not know your age. If you are a teen or kid, tell your parents immediately about drinking the toilet water with bleach and the fact that do not want to have to stab yourself. Remove the belt immediately, do not drink any more toilet water. Do not go near anythihg that is sharp. Do not go near any medications. It is imperative that you call 911 now.

In brief: It

Dr. Jack Hinkle