I took 5 birth control pills at the same time in one day and since then i've been bleeding irregulary should I be worried ? I'm bleeding irregulary and im not close to the dates of my menstrual system

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: My

My first question is why did you take 5 bc pills at the same time? Also did you stop there or did you continue to take them as directed after that? You are bleeding due to the high amount of hormone you ingested and the sudden withdrawal of it.
You can expect to bleeding to persist until your endometrium (uterine lining) stabilizes. I won't be able to tell you how to proceed until you tell me if you stopped at 5 or if you continued, or you can consult the doctor that prescribed the pills. Take care.

In brief: My

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham