I noticed a very small white bump on my vagina lip. It became more swollen when i took a hot bath. It does not hurt. What is it iam a 28 female its verysmall and white and round. On the inside edge of my vagina lip. Could this be from shaving ? Or is a bl

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It sounds like it may be a cyst.
However other lesions are possible (abscess, wart, etc.) therefore you should have your family doctor or gynecologist take a look at it. Another option is to soak three times a day for 15 minutes in a warm bath with epsom salt ( not too much wate)r. If you do not notice an improvement or the lesion worsens see your doctor.

In brief: It

It sounds like it may be a cyst.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham